Darren, it is things like the service you mention that set businesses apart. Don't apologisde for "going on" - this is really useful information. I will happily pay just about any price for a product if I think it really is te best there is and the service matches.

With that said, with D-fine we are not talking about "paying that little bit extra", we are looking at a product being sold for double the going rate; twice as much as the two established industry leaders are charging (Neat Image and Noise Ninja). That seems excessive, especially as (in my understanding) you only get half te product - Neat Image and Noise Ninja hive you complete stand-alone programs as well as Photoshop plug-insm where with D-fine, you must use Photoshop.

I agree that Nik make high quality products, but comparing my one Nik priduct (not D-fine) with my one Neat Image product, the Neat Image one is of even better quality than the Nik one.

I'be been meaning to try the free trial version of D-fine for a while; largely because I don't see where they get off charging that much for s noise reduction package, and I'm curious to find out what (if anything) it does to justfy the price. I'm a sucker for good software, so I have to be careful doing stuff like that. Winds up costing me money.