Thread: Critique my 'Business' Card:::

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the logo design for Australian Nature Photography is pretty much complete now so I thought I'd have another go at the business card..

I've gone for a much more simple look this time. I thought I might put an actual photo on the back of the card.... probably not the fly one though as I got a few people commenting that they thought it was for a pest control company

My email address will also be on the front, but haven't put it on there just yet

card.jpg

Paul
    Australian Nature Photography

Nikon D7000
    Nikkor 12-24, Nikkor 28-70/2.8, Nikkor 50/1.8, Tamron 60/2, Sigma 100-300/4, Sigma 180/3.5 macro, Nikkor 500/4, 1.4x TC, 1.7x TC

(Comments And Critique On My Images Most Welcome)

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NikonUser View Post
    Well the logo design for Australian Nature Photography is pretty much complete now so I thought I'd have another go at the business card..
    Paul,

Great work. This is a very striking business card, and it oozes professionalism. It conveys the message that you're a skilled photographer who knows what's he's doing, as opposed to just a guy with a camera and a business card. I say this as someone who is not at all familiar with your photography.

I like it. Well done. Simple, elegant, striking, consistent and visually appealing. Less is more.