Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  6

Thread: Where do you find the time?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi MM, I get the time cause I dont work anymore( Had a heart attack a few years back , That made me think there is more to life than working) Not much money anymore , Hence the 30D Hey, But moneys not everything in my books !! I enjoy every day As far as Overcast days and landscapes , Some of the best shots are taken on Rainy days with grey cloud , Excellent light can be had , Like a big Softbox in the sky Get yourself some Neutral Density graduated Filters , A holder and an Adapter ring to suit your wide lens and go and practice , I'm not a full time Photographer so I can do what i like , The times I have been paid , Weddings , Parties etc, I find the PP afterwards very tedious , Most of the time I'm up early and back home from a Sunrise shoot , And there all just getting out of bed , So no disruption to the family at all , Anyway thats what and how I manage it , BTW I'll put this shot in to show you Overcast mornings are'nt all that bad sometimes - Cheers Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Canon : 30D, and sometimes the 5D mkIII , Sigma 10-20, 50mm 1.8, Canon 24-105 f4 L , On loan Sigma 120-400 DG and Canon 17 - 40 f4 L , Cokin Filters