Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  16

Thread: Council sponsered photo shoot

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, I'm making an assumption - that there would be time involved in travel - even if thats local, because there will be. My one assumption is that the event is not at the OP's house.

And I know that because I've shot a lot of these type of events, and there is always going to be more time involved than the organiser predicts. Is that an assumption or a view based on experience ? Its based on a series of percentages based on experience.

And if you had some experience you wouldnt refer to that assumption as sweeping.

Going to an event, and even shoot and burn, will without any doubt at all include time both before and after.

I thought from reading the op's question; that they were seeking opinions on what a reasonable rate is ? And my logic is that the best people who could answer that would be people who've had experience - after all that is what they were seeking.

Perhaps they should just ask strangers in the street, because unless you've had at least a fraction of experience, I for one cannot see any logic in commenting on what you think is reasonable rate, when you and others have zero experience. Sorry I just see no logic in that at all. I dont mean to sound harsh or blunt, but simply trying to be realistic.

To me thats like me offering a review on a camera I've heard of, never touched and read a little about on other internet forums - that would be utterly pointless.
    Last edited by Longshots; 26-03-2011 at 1:46pm.