I thought you were Darren?.. well ok then.. be Frank if you insist

I noticed a reference to travel expenses and a travel allowance of up to 35klms radius.

35klms from where? the person home? your home? Seymour?

I'm with Darren Frank though.. the website took too long to load, free website designs can be good, and don't necessarily have to be made by professionals and don't have to be amateurish. Just be thorough(in your next website incarnation)

I have no idea on prices and whether they're high, but if people are shying away and goingt o the next store(so to speak) find out what the next store are charging/offering/giving away as incentives.. etc.

Not to sound demeaning in any way, but if your were in demand photographers, you charge what you like and people just pay to be photographed by that in demand photographer.

My thoughts are: and this is as an outsider observerant of how people in general(ie. the customer) views photography as a service!
They only want someone to supply the service of a camera operator, as an unbiased and experienced individual that can correctly capture a moment in time.
They don't care if you supply prints, They can get 'the same prints' for half the price from KMart!
They're not discerning enough to be able to see the difference between KMart prints and those of the expert photographic printing shop up the road. They only want cheap!
If the prints turn out crap they blame the photographer and then go to a better store(like the Kodak kiosk at Westfield shopping centre) and get those prints re printed and they possibly look 5% better.
They also don't realise that this has now cost them more than the high quality print offered originally, but to them this is not the point! they just don't want to pay twice as much as they can at KMart ... for mere prints!

Give them the hi res disk of images, and forget about giving out prints,and price yourselves according to that business tactic.

As a photographer(and I really hate this about the industry in general) your profit should come from taking photographs not prints. If you were also a printing business, then by all means, offer prints at whatever prices you want.

Just make a few strong recommendations on where to get prints done, and if they subsequently get them done at Battery World, because battery World have a buy one battery, get a photo print free offer, and they come back looking like a pre school finger painting, you explain to them that the strong recommendation you made was from experience.