Thread: Photography Jobs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobriquet View Post
    When I am looking to create a new look, lighting or trying something new at a wedding I will work cheap (free for a decent looking model). I use Starnow and Model Mayhem to find people looking to update portfolios and then I can use the images as I please. Works really well for me but then I love photography so much I would do it for free.
    You've missed the point. This forum is about the Business of Photography, and this particular topic is about "Photography Jobs".

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Just though it interesting to see some ads out there in the real world

"Talentbox recruiting Photographer with own Digital Camera and Equipment for "
    Its an advert for a supposed real job.

Both areas mean, or imply, employment of some form - freelance or employed.

Your interest in photography, trialling, experimenting, is completely different, and I was not referring to that aspect in any shape or form.
    Last edited by Longshots; 08-11-2010 at 7:24pm.
    William

www.longshots.com.au

I am the PhotoWatchDog

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longshots View Post
    You've missed the point. This forum is about the Business of Photography, and this particular topic is about "Photography Jobs".
    I think you in fact are missing the point, this is very much a part of my business as these more controlled images get me paid jobs, I do them for marketing materials when my objective is my purpose not the clients.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobriquet View Post
    I think you in fact are missing the point, this is very much a part of my business as these more controlled images get me paid jobs, I do them for marketing materials when my objective is my purpose not the clients.
    And when do we get to see your work? You have had a lot to say so far on AP, yet we haven't seen a single photo to suggest you can actually take any?
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography