Thread: Photoshop Actions : Collection

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Photoshop Actions : Collection

Over the years I have collected quite a few Photoshop Actions. Many came from the now defunct atncentral website.

All these actions have been acquired for free and are provided by the creators for free and for sharing. So with @Mark L; posting this evening about sharpening, it got me to thinking about actions and ways we can speed up our processing. So I copied all the actions I have collected over the years and uploaded them to the AP server.

Please feel free to download any you may want to use. Some of these I use, some I have tried and others I downloaded and never got around to seeing how well they worked, so I cannot say they are all great.

http://www.ausphotography.net.au/sta...oshop_actions/

Some of them are simply 'one click' and run actions, others require user intervention and adjustments during the action being run. This will be something you have to try for yourself when you download and install any of these actions into photoshop.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by ricktas; 12-05-2015 at 10:58pm.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography