Thread: FF vs APS-C -- light per pixel vs whole image

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Who let the rabble in?
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now it's different shutter speed, again not comparing apples with apples, we are just going round in circles.

Sorry, your line of argument is all over the place. It is plain to see that you have your mind made up and no matter what the facts are you are not going to change your mind. I know I'm correct but I can't be bothered arguing the toss any more as I have better things to do.

Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance B View Post
    Now it's different shutter speed, again not comparing apples with apples, we are just going round in circles.

Sorry, your line of argument is all over the place. It is plain to see that you have your mind made up and no matter what the facts are you are not going to change your mind. I know I'm correct but I can't be bothered arguing the toss any more as I have better things to do.
    ROFL! Because if we use the same shutter speed then the APS-C will actually gather MORE light vs FF (i.e. overexpose) and that will double debunk your myth but throw away everything that is meaningful in photographic exposure -- reciprocity!!!

Apples to apples?!!! The fact that they are different sensor sizes, your apples argument are already rotten before we even started.

Your line of argument does not make any sense. You maybe are one of the very few here in AP who believes in the myth. That's fine. It won't change physics

QED!