Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  22

Thread: Lens recommendations.. childrens portraits

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Stace, The Exif says Auto, You should be able to get the shots with the 50mm 1.8 Maybe using flash, You'll be able to clean up the shots if you open the aperture from f8 to f2 and decrease the ISO from ISO1600 , These were taken at around 8.00 pm indoors , Not a good time for children shots , Try daylight or a nice light through the window to get the action
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Canon : 30D, and sometimes the 5D mkIII , Sigma 10-20, 50mm 1.8, Canon 24-105 f4 L , On loan Sigma 120-400 DG and Canon 17 - 40 f4 L , Cokin Filters

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Hi Stace, The Exif says Auto, You should be able to get the shots with the 50mm 1.8 Maybe using flash, You'll be able to clean up the shots if you open the aperture from f8 to f2 and decrease the ISO from ISO1600 , These were taken at around 8.00 pm indoors , Not a good time for children shots , Try daylight or a nice light through the window to get the action
    Thanks William- much appreciated! Though I do confess to being really perplexed at why my EXIF data says I took that image at around 8pm? It was taken in the middle of the morning, although from memory I probably played around with it in Photoshop at 8pm or so LOL
    Shoots using a Canon 1000D with either an 18-55mm or 50 f/1.8mm lens

Blogging at http://www.stacewyllie.blogspot.com