Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chris

Myself and other admin members will do the peer review. It will be along the same lines as the process at sports shooter, i think I'm pretty fair but I suppose what you describe is possible.
    Darren
    Gear : Nikon Goodness
    Please support Precious Hearts
    Constructive Critique of my images always appreciated

Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Chris

Myself and other admin members will do the peer review. It will be along the same lines as the process at sports shooter, i think I'm pretty fair but I suppose what you describe is possible.
    I am only playing the devils advocate here but you describe yourself on the sepa site - My name is Darren White, I am a part time professional sport photographer based in Brisbane Australia. I own and operate Peak Action Images (http://www.PeakActionImages.c​om). I mainly photograph junior sport (I just love it)
    How then does this give you required experience and or knowledge to decide who is in and out and who has a port folio worthy of joining and who dosnt... wouldnt this be better suited to a full time media / professional tog or photo editor. ??
    I did some research on sports shooter and the guys that make the decisions there are long time full time professional togs with a massive amount of experience in the media and major sport.

and surely does having 2 camera bodies mean you are any better then someone who is a full time professional who only uses one ( such as some of the professional news togs and freelance guys i have met at education press calls
    Last edited by Chris Michel; 12-07-2011 at 2:35pm.