Robert Keeley has again chose our work for display in March's edition of the magazine
The cover was a shot taken from Scotland at Mellon Udrigle and was a suprise choice given some of the other images we submitted for the cover
The article was a request from the editor that we write about some of the gear we bring along with us while landscape shooting.
Some things we noted about the article :
- I have no idea why we included a throwaway line about photographing lightning - the number of times I've gone out to do that I can count on my hand ....(apologies to storm chasers out there)
- The last line was something we're a little bit upset with. The original read ".........you may have to carry extra weight in order to accommodate these pieces of equipment but you will find that your results will speak for themselves" The edited version read :....and we think the results speak for themselves: .........the implication being that we think we're so awesome ......is that how it read to you?
Hope you enjoyed the rest of the mag! nice pieces from Darren Leal and Ken Duncan in it too

AP cover.jpg