User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: AP's new to photography....Im now a student ;)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AP's new to photography....Im now a student ;)

I admit at first I found this site to be overwhelming in the sense that it was information over load for a beginner like myself.

However, I have now taken a few days to start taking in the format, rules and the process I need to follow to learn how to photograph better.

I was going to post up a thread suggesting a step by step guide for people like myself to learn in the correct order. I am guilty for already playing around in manual mode on my camera when I really need to take smaller steps and take in the info better by starting at the beginning.

That's when I stumbled on Kym's AP's new to photography' learning plan!
    (Mod edit, factual correction: NTP was Rick's brain child and he wrote most of the initial content, I wrote the LP, many of the appendicies and also moved the content to the Library when we started that; refer credits in http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...otography_Book others have and do contribute)

So I am now a student.

I will start my first photographs this weekend. At the moment I am happy to admit I know nothing about photography but I have always wanted to know more about it.

Hopefully over the next few months as I follow the learning plan you will see a big improvement.

Assuming I am posting this in the right section, I will keep this thread up to date with my progress in case there are others out there going through the same process and are interested in following a true dummy's progress
    Last edited by Kym; 03-05-2011 at 11:58am.
    http://www.dannyandhelen.com

Sony a390 Beginner wanting to improve.....