G'day all

I'm looking for some Optical Slave-Flash Triggers for use with P&S cameras ~ can anyone help with a "positive sighting"?

I have 4-5 perfectly usable flash guns from film-camera days, and I want to set up a series of workshop exercises using these flash guns, activated by optical triggers, flashed by students' P&S cameras. I have 1/2 dozen triggers from days-of-old, and they work just fine when an external-flash on an SLR shoots - but when a P&S [or the SLR using the built-in flash in auto-flash mode] does its "double-shoot" of the flash, it synchs with the pre-flash, not the main flash ... therefore no good

I have Googled 2-dozen sites and forums without success ~ been referred to look for "Digital" optical flash triggers, without success. I have left messages with 2-3 USA photo business houses asking the question ... still waiting for answers

If I have to buy new dedicated slave flash guns, I will most likely go for the Metz 28 CS2 units for around $140ea, but I would prefer to use the existing units and get some triggers for $30-50 each if I can

So .... "digital" optical slave-flash triggers - can anybody help please??
Regards, Phil