Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pix View Post
    I am not here to defend my choice of equiptment that I use but to answer a question asked....... yet you seem to want to pick fault with something that you have not even used.....
    The point of this thread is somebody asking for experience with Wimberley, Jobu or Mongoose products for use with long glass - Arcatech wasn't actually mentioned. I have a wimberley side kick on a 500mm - this meets the context of the thread.

I'm not trying to pick at your gear but you chimed in and said that you use this even though it doesnt meet the context of the thread. If you don't want a suggestion critically examined then why post the details. Just because I haven't laid out the dollars to buy this product doesn't mean I can't critically assess how it will operate, FFS it a simple hinged head - it aint rocket science. I did give you the opportunity to tell me something about it which may not have been apparent - but now you state its no different to a ball head. Why get your pants in a knot.
    Last edited by MarkW; 14-04-2010 at 7:49am.