Sorry, forgot about Memory Sticks and Sony, but I see your A37 also takes SDXC and SDHC cards. Depending on what smartphone you have, you should be able to get an additional card to put in the phone fairly cheaply. I think I put a 64gb Micro-SD in mine for bugger-all. I'd go the biggest I could get that was compatible with the phone. They're really cheap. Like this one http://www.cheapchips.com.au/memory/...r-128gb-48mb-s The problem then is getting them from your camera to your phone, which is why I mentioned the wi-fi cards. I don't think they do wi-fi enabled memory sticks, so it would have to be the SDHC Toshiba to get the wi-fi. Of course phones and cameras are both pretty attractive items for thieves, so you still risk losing the lot. Know a bloke who had his 5D and lenses in his camera bag stolen off him as he tried to board a train in Russia. One distracted him in a scuffle as the other targeted the bag. Took the whole damn thing. That's why I'd be transmitting the images every time I got the chance.