PDA

View Full Version : OH NO!

ryanmacca
14-02-2012, 7:43pm
Its a new member!

Hi Everyone, I'm Ryan. I'm a photographer/digital designer/colourist/motion graphics producer/editor & flame op. I live in paradise up in Northern Queensland, the gateway to the Whitsunday Islands, Airlie Beach.

I have a BA (HONS) in practical film making (Cinematography) & a BA (HONS) in Visual Effects and Motion Graphics.

I've never studied photography as an art, but the applied science and principals of photography in my courses. I fell in love with the instant gratification of photography. A result in one click. As opposed to the some times tedious drawn out process of even a simple motion project.

Don;t get me wrong; photography can also be a calculated and lengthy process if one wants it to be. Perfection is both impossible and achievable; complicated and simple. All at the same time.

Born in Melbourne. Spent 15 years of my life in South Africa. 15 in Australia, and three roaming the planet.

Looking forward to being a part of this forum!

rwg717
14-02-2012, 7:44pm
Welcome to AP Ryan, nice to have you along:)
Richard

martismo
14-02-2012, 7:53pm
Welcome aboard, don't forget to post at least every now and then or you will get blackballed like me .( using this post to get unlocked)

ricktas
14-02-2012, 7:56pm
Good to see you starting to interact more Ryan. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos up for critique

Mark L
14-02-2012, 8:20pm
OH YES!
Welcome aboard Ryan.

Wayne63
14-02-2012, 8:21pm
Welcome to AP Ryan, enjoy the site and see you in the forums soon

ryanmacca
14-02-2012, 8:24pm
Thanks everyone! :)

Kym
14-02-2012, 10:23pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!