PDA

View Full Version : A re-introduction

AnneM
12-02-2012, 9:42am
Apologies from me for not posting for a while..... and I've been reprimanded accordingly... and lost some rights.

My very good excuse is that I've been on a 6 week trip around the world to celebrate a special birthday - with camera glued to my side. Spent pre-xmas at the German (Bavarian) xmas markets, xmas in the Black Forest, lead up to NYE in the Alsace, the new year in Berlin, then London, a week in Iceland, then New York, San Francisco and Yosemite National Parks.
I 'hired'some photo guides along the way - Iceland Aurora for an overnight trip down to Jokulsarlon in eastern Iceland, an Aussie in London that runs HairyGoat photography tours (we did a night tour around the backstreets of London) and a staff photographer from the Ansel Adams Gallery in Yosemite. And I've learnt lots. And now want a bigger, better camera. Then I'll have to go back and retake all those shots.
I've come back with 6,267 photos and am still trawling my way through them. Some I'm really proud and some are disappointing. Never mind, that's all the fun of photography.

WhoDo
12-02-2012, 9:46am
Apologies from me for not posting for a while..... and I've been reprimanded accordingly... and lost some rights.
Not really a reprimand; just a reminder. Rights will return with your first post in the forums. Looking forward to seeing some images of your travels. Welcome back and enjoy your trawling and processing of memories. :beer_mug:

mongo
12-02-2012, 10:14am
welcome back - show us some of the 6,267 when you are ready

Kym
12-02-2012, 3:44pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.
See http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=How_Do_I:Restore_my_access_from_inactive_status