PDA

View Full Version : New to Ausphotography

aikodani
09-02-2012, 8:11am
Hello, My name is Rose, My partner is interested in being a photographer because he was good at it in school. So I thought I'd read up on it for him, he's not much of a reader himself but I try to encourage him as best I can. I've done a lot of work with Photoshop over the years, I started when I became interested in cartoon dolls in 2004, occasionally I do the odd photo manipulation and my friends seem to appreciate my talent. But I'm only a hobbyist. I wonder if my partner will approach photography in a more professional manner. It would be nice to see him leave retail behind and start his own business, but I know there's a lot of work ahead before we even consider selling any of his work or mine.

I look forward to participating in the forum and learning from the top dogs :D

Wayne63
09-02-2012, 8:22am
:action66: Welcome to AP Rose, enjoy the site and see you in the forums soon

Kym
09-02-2012, 8:55am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
09-02-2012, 9:29am
Hello Rose and Welcome to AP..
Photo manipulation sounds good to me hope to see some of your work on that Forum :th3:

flyreels
13-02-2012, 7:30pm
Welcome its a great place with lots of helpful info, enjoy!
Cheers Peter

Blueywa
13-02-2012, 8:33pm
Hello Rose,
Welcome to the forum.
Maybe you can pass on a few 'photoshop' tips to the members still trying to get it to work for them :th3: