PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Pania
08-02-2012, 1:04pm
Hi All, my name is Pania and I am new to this site. My camera is a canon 450D which came with the twin lens kit and I have purchased the EFS 17-55mm 2.8 which I use all the time. I would love a 5D Mark II however will need to make do with my trusty 450D for now. I have loved photography for years however have only been using manual mode for the past year. I have done a few basic courses but really want to improve my skills and take better images. I recently purchased photoshop but really want to learn how to take the best image without having to spend hours fixing my mistakes! I look forward to your thoughts on this site. :o

William
08-02-2012, 1:45pm
Hi , I live right next door to you , Sort of, I'm at South Palmy , Welcome to AP , Enjoy the site , We have a heap of active members in the area that will help you learn , Shoot me a PM or look in the Qld Members meet forum for a group shoot one day , It's fun and we have a good time - Bill :)

Pania
08-02-2012, 1:57pm
Thanks Bill for your reply, I'm still getting to know my way around the site but will definitely be keen on a group shoot. Cheers

Wayne63
08-02-2012, 2:07pm
:action66: Welcome to AP Pania, enjoy the site and see you in the forums soon

Kym
08-02-2012, 6:26pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
08-02-2012, 7:19pm
Welcome aboard, pull up a chair and join in