PDA

View Full Version : Ctrl-Alt-Del ..... Reboot

CherylB
07-02-2012, 7:07pm
Hi all,

Mea Culpa! Haven't been around for a while, so of course, I've become inactive ! :o

Well, time to do something about it, methinks!

There have been some other things happening that have been contributing to my lack of activity, and certainly, one of those is about to be rectified. In a very short time, I will join the ranks of "homeowners of Australia" and will move from being a tenant. In that, I can't wait to have complete control over what happens in my own home and say goodbye to the plethora of landlords I have endured for too long! Apologies to those who are landlords, but renting sucks big time! :p

Once I have that little trial out of the way, I will be able, and am determined, to get back into photography which I have been neglecting for quite some time.

As well as getting back in to landscapes and macro photography, which continue to be my photographic preferences, I have also joined a portraiture sub-group at my local camera club to get some more experience there - because basically, this is one area where my photography sucks!

I am looking forward to re-invigorating my photography!

Kym
07-02-2012, 7:11pm
:gday: Good to see you again.

Good news on the home front!

ScottM
07-02-2012, 7:20pm
Welcome back! :)

ricktas
07-02-2012, 7:26pm
Congrats on the home. What part of Hobart will you be residing in? Glad to see you back

MarkChap
07-02-2012, 7:47pm
good on you Cheryl, congrats on the new home

geoffsta
07-02-2012, 8:02pm
Welcome back Cheryl. And congrats on becoming a home owner. (Always cheaper than renting) :th3:
One question... Will one room of your new home become the studio? It proberly will once you get a feel for portraiture. :D

CherylB
07-02-2012, 8:41pm
Thanks all for welcoming me back!

Moving to Claremont Heights Rick ..... if it's not an official suburb yet, it soon will be once I'm there! :D

Slowly, slowly, Geoff .... once I'm settled in I will be able to assert my domain! I'm thinking it might be the garage at this stage! :rolleyes:

Mary Anne
07-02-2012, 9:13pm
Congats on becoming a homeowner Cheryl, and its great to have you back here :th3:

WhoDo
07-02-2012, 9:20pm
Glad to have you back, CB. We've been needing someone to keep the other mods in line since you left! :D

dbax
07-02-2012, 11:20pm
welcome back Queen B, congrats on the new abode :th3: :D

Jeanette
07-02-2012, 11:26pm
woohoo well done on the house Cheryl
and huge welcome back

CherylB
08-02-2012, 9:06pm
Thanks again guys! :)