PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

momentseverlasting
30-01-2012, 10:26pm
just introducing myself, my name is laura and i am a hobby photographer. I enjoy portraiture and am currently working on expanding my knowledge and skills in this area however i would love to also do a bit more landscape, i just dont seem to have a flare for it :/ Currently looking into courses to further my knowledge, so if anyone can recommend a good online one it would be appreciated :)

ricktas
31-01-2012, 6:32am
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the site. Re the course, you have listed your experience level as intermediate, therefore I suggest you look at workshops, specific to your processing and genre's rather than a course. At the intermediate level you will get a lot more out of say a weekend wedding workshop/landscape/studio portraiture workshop, than you will out of a course.

Pull up a chair, show us some of your photography soon

BillB
31-01-2012, 7:05am
WELCOME! What ricktas said about the course.

Kym
31-01-2012, 9:42am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

There are some great landscape opportunities up your way. Burra and the lower Flinders as well.

ameerat42
31-01-2012, 10:01am
Ditto about the welcome, and ditto about the course.
Am.

Louise
31-01-2012, 12:48pm
Welcome!!! You are going to love this site.... I have learnt so much in the short time since I joined everyone is so helpful and friendly. :)

Have fun
Lou