PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie

MMF
22-01-2012, 5:36pm
Hi all,
I came across this site late last night and spent about an hour looking, I was quiet amused by the little comment asking "shouldn't you be in bed" so took the suggestion and have come back today.

I have a Canon EOS 1000D that i brought a few years ago played with then stopped and promptly forgot how to use. About a month ago my mum was talking about buying a DSLR so out of the box it came and whilst mum barely got her hands on it she managed to re inspire me and i've been gobbling up everything i can read online and in magazines since.

Am throughly enjoying my camera again although am being very tempted by expensive new toys and am trying to save for an upgrade to a 7D. In the meantime my pore pets are over being chased around the house while i practice various techniques.

Nice meeting you all MMF

ricktas
22-01-2012, 5:51pm
Welcome MMF. Our little friend at the top offers some interesting observations at times.

Pull up a chair and join in

Wayne63
22-01-2012, 5:51pm
:action66: Welcome to AP MMF, See you in the forums soon

Kym
22-01-2012, 6:14pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

MMF
22-01-2012, 6:57pm
Thanks people, have just been in the process of uploading some photos so am waiting eagerly for some tips

selaw
22-01-2012, 8:16pm
Hello MMF & welcome to AP, you're sure to have some fun around here :)