PDA

View Full Version : Reverse ND Graduated Filters

mistletoe
20-01-2012, 9:25am
Does anyone know where I can get HiTech Reverse Graduated ND in or around Brisbane? I hear they do one that fits the cokin P series holders, which is what I have.

Or can anyone suggest a relatively cheap alternative?

davidd
20-01-2012, 9:43am
http://www.formatt.co.uk/stills-filters/filters/graduated-n-d/stills-filters.aspx

I ordered some online from Formatt in UK, they were delivered promptly.

Dylan & Marianne
20-01-2012, 10:15am
+1 to David's suggestion
you can also get them from www.teamworkphoto.com (along with practically any other filter you can think of!)

MattNQ
20-01-2012, 11:06am
I don't think there is a cheap alternative - I've also been looking around to get one one recently.
(plus with filters you usually get what you pay for)
Usually easier & cheaper to obtain online, although surprisingly I found here in Townsville that one of the local camera shops could order the Hitechs for a similar price to online, once you factored in postage.
Mind you, these days you walk into most camera shops and ask about filters, you get a very blank look from the teenager serving you .

OzzieTraveller
21-01-2012, 8:49pm
G'day all

Mind you, these days you walk into most camera shops and ask about filters, you get a very blank look from the teenager serving you .

Yes > it's a sorry state of affairs when we have to 'train' the staff in photographic basics

Regards, Phil