PDA

View Full Version : Incoming.......................

photomike666
16-01-2012, 4:09pm
Hi All,

Mike here. Been into photography for a number of years (decades - am I really that old :) 39 really).

I worked as a freelance rock photographer from 92 - 02, and got to photograph hundreds of the world's greatest rock/metal bands. I've also dabbled in action photography (motox and BMX racing), done a couple of friends weddings and some wild life photography.

Just getting back into the game, and may be interested in setting up a home business if I can find the right market. Training wise I studied photography as the minor subject of my Media degree.

My digital gear is 8 years out of date (Canon 10D), but may be upgraded soon :rolleyes: and I've kept my old film cameras (2x35mm & 1 6x6 meduim format).

Anyway, enough about me. Hope I can contribute something useful the forum, learn a bit and even imparts some snippets of knowledge from years behind the lens.

Cheers

Mike

William
16-01-2012, 4:15pm
Hi Mike and welcome to AP , Best way to get started is post some shots for CC in the main forums , Interact and enjoy , Good to see another old bloke on here , (There is a few of us :D) Enjoy the site - Bill

Wayne63
16-01-2012, 4:21pm
:action66: Welcome to AP Mike, hope to see you in the forms soon.

selaw
16-01-2012, 4:53pm
:gday: Mike & welcome to AP. Get that shutter button firing again and dive in. You're bound to have some fun around here :)

ricktas
16-01-2012, 6:52pm
Welcome Mike. see you on the forums

Kym
16-01-2012, 6:59pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

photomike666
17-01-2012, 11:01pm
I've added some pics in the CC forum. Haven't got my website running yet, had to use Image Shack (not great but it'll do for now). I tried to mix it up a bit, couple of rock pics, some wild life and some action. Looking forward to comments good & bad (as long as constructive :)).

Cheers

photomike666
18-01-2012, 11:18am
I've registered my website, Photomike666.com and will be uploading some kind of page tonight. I will also upload some pics so I can get rid of Imageshack! Look forward to posting some images and getting out there and taking some more.