PDA

View Full Version : Returning home

Nic076
15-01-2012, 3:09pm
Hi guys

A lot has happened outside of AP over the last 18 months which drew my attention away from photography. Not an excuse, just a fact. After not being involved here I lost my mojo too and soon photography was simply taking some shots of kids milestones.

Well this year I vowed some changes and the biggest was giving me some of my time back. In doing that each week, I have started to find a glimmer of photography mojo and hope too push on and climb back on board the Ausphotography band wagon - of course only if you will have me :)

Look forward to being involved on the forum again and excited by the prospect of taking some great shots.

Cheers

Nic

Mary Anne
15-01-2012, 3:34pm
Welcome back Nic.. So good to hear that you have your mojo back and are getting into photography again :th3:

dbax
15-01-2012, 3:38pm
yes welcome back Nic, again, once again lots of changes so jump in, look forward to see some of your images :D

ricktas
15-01-2012, 3:55pm
welcome back Nic. see you about the site!

Kym
15-01-2012, 4:03pm
:gday: & Welcome Back Nicole!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun! Maybe try a competiton or 2.

Nic076
15-01-2012, 5:16pm
Hi Kym. Not sure I am good enough for the comps, there are some fantastic shots on AP and I have only just started looking at the threads. Definitely sinking my teeth into the challenge 52/2012 though. Are there any APers on the west coast Kym. We moved to Cowell last year and just wondered if there was anyone over this way?