PDA

View Full Version : Jube... Newby!!!

Brashawin
09-01-2012, 11:16pm
Hi all,

A friend recommended me to this site a while ago but found it somewhat difficult and daunting to navigate around.
So here i am to finally bite the bullet and get into the finer details of this group.
Im only a begginer at photography but love to take happy snaps of animals, scenery and people naturally.

I just purchased my first DSLR camera 12 months ago and find everytime i use it that i am limited by my ability to understand the functions.

I look forward to viewing all the wonderful pictures that are on here and post a few of my own for some advice.

rwg717
09-01-2012, 11:40pm
Hi and welcome to AP.....enjoy:efelant:
Richard

ricktas
10-01-2012, 8:01am
Welcome. Re navigation, the main thing is the menu, just explore, see what you find, and then click on the main menu to get back to the start. There is a lot to find on AP, so it tends to be a bit daunting to those who are new, and more so to those who haven't used forums before

So spend some time, explore, and ask questions if you need assistance.

There is a lot of HOW TO information in the LIBRARY, under both SITE MATTERS and HOW DO I! The Library is our resource of static information, the forums are free flowing with all the stuff that members are doing (photo critiques, gear discussions, and more).

Join in, see you posting to the forums soon

Kym
10-01-2012, 8:50am
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

Brashawin
10-01-2012, 10:16am
Thanks Everyone.

I did a bit of exploring last night just to get a feel for things. Now that i am little familiar, i think i might find this forum very helpful.

Now to go explore some more and figure out how to upload my photos and where?!......

flyreels
10-01-2012, 1:40pm
Welcome its a great place with lots of helpful info, enjoy!
Cheers Peter