PDA

View Full Version : Hi from a new member

kaf
09-01-2012, 1:18pm
Hi guys,
I have been interested in photography for deacdes, and rekindled my interest in 1995 after a skiing accident, which prevented me from skiing, but not from taking a photo course in Steamboat Colarado. I then came home, and took many photo courses, mainly in darkroom technique. I converted to digital in 2003. I joined a camera club in Sydney in 2000, which I found helped me no end, as it pushed my boundaries. I was initially only interested in landcsape photography, but due to the competitions in the club, am now interested in all genres, perhaps with a specail interest in people, nature and creative. I did do a similar post to this last year, but never got to post any photos, as I do not recall hearing back from the site. Hopefully it will happen this year. Happy New Year to all. kaf.

ricktas
09-01-2012, 1:25pm
Welcome.

Not sure what you mean by 'not hearing back from the site'? What were you expecting to hear from us?

Just dive in, and start posting.

Kym
09-01-2012, 2:36pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

kaf
09-01-2012, 5:22pm
I was waiting to hear that I was active, so I could post photos. kaf.

ricktas
09-01-2012, 5:25pm
I was waiting to hear that I was active, so I could post photos. kaf.

That happens automatically within 60 minutes of you posting. We don't confirm it with each member. All you need to do is wait about an hour after your post, and then you will find all the site is open to you. Just click FORUMS on the main menu