PDA

View Full Version : Hi from a newbie!

Sallyb
09-01-2012, 11:07am
Hi, I have just been introduced to this site by a friend and am very much looking forward to viewing galleries and learning as much as I can :) I am from Hobart, Tasmania and I am definitely a beginner in photography it is my favourite hobby. I have a Nikon D3000 with standard kit lenses plus a couple of additions, one that I'm awaiting delivery of!! I am interested mostly in portrait photography however also enjoy landscape and sports photography from time to time! By joining this site I hope to learn from everyone along the way and hopefully just add that something special to the pics I take of my children!

William
09-01-2012, 11:14am
Hi Sally Welcome to AP , Start posting in the Main forums and you will find plenty of help in your learning , Enjoy :)

ScottM
09-01-2012, 11:47am
Welcome Sally, there have been a few Tasmanians join lately, good to see another one here.

You'll find this site really useful - lots of info for beginners and others, and lots of community assistance.

ricktas
09-01-2012, 11:50am
Welcome to AP Sally, pull up a chair and start joining in

Kym
09-01-2012, 1:42pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!