PDA

View Full Version : Hello group

stacewyllie
24-12-2011, 6:20pm
Hi there everyone - my name is Stace :) I'm a mother to a 5yr old son and a newborn daughter and we live on the Gold Coast.

I've been interested in photography ever since I got my first point'n'shoot for Christmas when I was 9yrs old (a rather long time ago LOL) .. I finally upgraded to my first DSLR last year and have been enjoying the learning process immensely!

I have an interest in portrait photography (maternity/newborn/children/family) using natural light and candid shots, and I'm also passionate about special needs families (being one myself) and providing photographic services tailored to their unique situation/s ... it's a business idea of mine that I'm trying to get off the ground as it happens! Very exciting times ahead hopefully :)

Am looking forward to learning and sharing with you all
Cheers
Stace x

Kym
24-12-2011, 6:41pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

Kerrie
24-12-2011, 7:02pm
Hi Neighbour

Welcome :xmas31:

ricktas
24-12-2011, 7:53pm
Welcome aboard Stace. See you on the forums

98kellrs
24-12-2011, 8:38pm
Welcome!

There's plenty of portrait pro's on here so post up some of your work in the member's photos section and they will be more than happy to help you improve. :)

Merry christmas too :xmas31:

stacewyllie
24-12-2011, 9:56pm
Thanks all for the welcome - I'll try posting a few photos tonight, they're not RAW though (only switched over to that format this afternoon and haven't taken any photos yet LOL) so I hope that's ok?!

S x

ricktas
24-12-2011, 11:28pm
You cannot post RAW photos to AP, they must be JPG, under 250KB and less than 1024 pixels on the longest side.

GlenBoxall
25-12-2011, 12:57am
Merry Christmas to all, I haven't been here for awhile - now looking for shooting people hints ... if I wasn't talking about photography - who'd be worried.