PDA

View Full Version : Hi Peoples

mattski83
21-12-2011, 3:25pm
Hi peoples

I have been using point and click cameras for a while, I am a member of 4 wheel drive action forum and i saw someone say this forum was a good one to learn about photography. So here i am willing to learn but the only problem is, i only have a Panasonic Lumix and i would really like to get a camera that i can play with the settings more.

I have been hounding mrs Mattski83 but she doesn't want to get one, so either she has got me one for christmas or she just doesn't see the value yet.

Well anyway nice to meet everyone and i can see myself learning abit on this forum.

Mattski83

:xmas31:

Wayne63
21-12-2011, 4:13pm
:action66: Welcome to AP Mattski83, A great place to learn, be sure to post some pics in the forums to get some CC back on them. In the library you will find a lot of good info as well try the New to Photography section as well (sorry don't know how to post the link on here so you could just click on it). Enjoy

Kym
21-12-2011, 4:21pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

mattski83
21-12-2011, 4:28pm
Thanks Wayne63, i have already read a whole heap on the New to Photography section before I joined the forum. I am at work at the moment so i cant wait to get home and have a play with the camera, be it not the best one. I also have a friend who has a DSLR so i am going over on the weekend and have a play with the camera. My workplace has a DSLR and i had a play with that yesterday and i couldn't put it down so now i have to convince mrs Mattski83 to let me buy a new one or a second hand one.

I have been looking at some of the photos and they are very impressive.

Thanks kym

Mattski83

Mark L
21-12-2011, 9:30pm
Well Mattski83, regardless of what mrs Mattski83 does or doesn't get you for Christmas, you've given yourself a great :christmasparty: present by getting involved here. :xmas:
Sounds like you've caught the photography bug. Enjoy.:th3:

JudiN
21-12-2011, 9:32pm
Welcome Mattski83 - this is new to me too:)
:xmas31:

marshall
22-12-2011, 6:17pm
Hi Mattski83,

Welcome and remember, "Don't leave home without it".

98kellrs
22-12-2011, 7:18pm
Welcome!

I loved my Lumix TZ20, absolutely great camera and so very versatile! Don't worry, you can still do plenty with it!

mattski83
27-12-2011, 8:24pm
Hi Peoples

well on Christmas i opened one of my presents and what do I see a box with a nikon DSLR camera I was so excited then i had a closer look and what mrs mattski had done was photocopy the outside of the box and stuck it on the outside of a my new speaker box. I was so devastated and mrs mattski thought it was funny as.

Mark L
27-12-2011, 8:50pm
:eek::eek: