PDA

View Full Version : Bloody german is joining

AnneE
17-12-2011, 10:08am
Hello to all,

its me Anne, a bloody german girl which travels around the world with her boyfrriend for the next couple of months. However I got to a little shitty village called Marlo down in the south of Australia to live with an "old" man called Andrew. ;) Really nice here if the weather isnt as shitty as it was the last couple of days.

He's a photograph and that's why I have to get to know more about my camera now. Until the day we got here, I loved to take pictures but didn't really know how to use it... how would Andrew say "The camera controlls you..."... so he gave me a book to read, talks about taking pictures all the time and thats why I cant escape from learnings things about the functions of my camera anymore. :)

Aperture is the word of the week now ;).

Greetings from the bloody german Anne to all members!

I @ M
17-12-2011, 10:13am
Old!!!!!!!

Hmm, stop sitting around in the kitchen and get to work cutting the grass or ironing shirts or something. :D

And ---- welcome to AP. :)

ricktas
17-12-2011, 10:17am
Welcome to bloody Australia Anne....and yeah Andrew is old, he even smells old..hehehe

Enjoy the site., looking forward to seeing some photos soon

Mary Anne
17-12-2011, 12:43pm
:gday:Anne :action66: and Welcome to the land of OZ

:Doh: Almost forgot and Welcome to AP :efelant::efelant:

helmutk
17-12-2011, 4:36pm
:gday:Welcome to the Slave-land Anne hope you will find some time to take pictures here in Marlo you can visit Helmut to get away from that old man Andrew :D

William
17-12-2011, 4:56pm
Welcome Anne , We're a good Mob here , Looking forward to your posts , Welcome to OZ , Fair Dinkum !! :D

Kym
17-12-2011, 5:01pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

Österreich here :D

AnneE
17-12-2011, 6:25pm
Thanks alot for all your replies... I will upload some pictures I've taken the next days... We already visited Helmut here, Andrew took us there. :) That was our first day in Marlo so we probably won't find it again on our own ;).

old dog
17-12-2011, 7:43pm
Gooten Taaaaak Anne. have fun learning with the camera....and have a great holiday here in Oz.

dt86vyss
17-12-2011, 9:43pm
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure Andrew will show you around... Goo d luck with learning the settings