PDA

View Full Version : hello

JazzTyme
12-12-2011, 11:25pm
Hello my name is Josh.
I have always been interested in photography since high school classes, where i used and owned a film SLR, i have since not had the time nor money to buy a DSLR. I now have a basic Canon 550D with just a 18-55 lens.
I am looking foward to veiwing photos from others for shooting tips and influence. And as soon as i get some time to photograph i will more than likely be posting for help for improvement.

Cheers, J.

ricktas
12-12-2011, 11:34pm
Welcome to AP, Josh, join in, show us some of those photos soon, cause the best way to improve is to get feedback on your own work

ATP
12-12-2011, 11:35pm
Hi Josh...welcome to Australian Photography! As a newcomer to DSLRing you'll find this site invaluable for information, mentoring and out of the box ideas...I've learnt more from chatting to people in this forum than any of the books I've bought on photography. Good luck and put yourself out there...the members here are really friendly and more than happy to help with a question...as long as you post photos! Have fun...and merry Xmas! Amanda :xmas31:

Kym
12-12-2011, 11:56pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

rwg717
13-12-2011, 10:22pm
Hi Josh and nice to have you with us....welcome:santa:
Richard