PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Caity
10-12-2011, 11:52pm
Hi

I am a new member and still learning how this all works...

I am looking forward to learning some new and helpful tricks to improve my photography skills.

I have been interested in photography for about 6 or more years now but over the past 12 months slacked off and barely taken many photos at all.

I've always wanted to further my photography for it to become more of a career than a hobby so I look forward to getting some constructive criticism to better my work.

Mostly I prefer taking landscape images but would also like to get better with portrait photography as well.

Hoping this site offers some great help....

Cait

Mark L
11-12-2011, 12:12am
G'day Cait.

Hoping this site offers some great help....

It does. You get out what you put in, so I hope you get involved. Hope that makes sense, 'cause I'm starting to fall asleep.
I've learnt a lot here. Like learning about photography, contributing a little,staying up late and falling asleep at the keyboard.............nnnddd777777777777qqqqqqqqqq,:D:o

Redbaron
11-12-2011, 6:40am
Welcome aboard - plenty of good information on this board. :)

selaw
11-12-2011, 9:03am
Welcome Caity, join in & start having fun :)

Caity
11-12-2011, 5:19pm
Thanks all, I'm sure it'll be a great help to me.
Will try to contribute as much as possible when I have "full access" etc.
Taken some photos today at my great grandma's so just about to load them on to my computer hoping I got some nice shots :)
Caity

ricktas
11-12-2011, 6:23pm
Thanks all, I'm sure it'll be a great help to me.
Will try to contribute as much as possible when I have "full access" etc.
Taken some photos today at my great grandma's so just about to load them on to my computer hoping I got some nice shots :)
Caity

You have full access now. You have access to all the forums, and can post photos for critique and critique others work, within an hour of your first post (which was your intro last night)

Chinook
11-12-2011, 6:32pm
Welcome Caitie,

Hope you enjoy this great site. Love to see some of your pics.:)

Kym
11-12-2011, 8:42pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!