PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I am a newby today!

Emberly
07-12-2011, 12:18pm
I am starting a small business in sports and action photography, love all kinds of photography, and have a lot to learn. I am sure this is a good place to start.

Kym
07-12-2011, 1:21pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

Seabee
07-12-2011, 1:32pm
Welcome and Good Luck with diving into the business side.....

ricktas
07-12-2011, 9:36pm
Welcome to AP. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos

mongo
07-12-2011, 11:19pm
Mongo says hi and welcome to AP Emberly - hope your business goes well.

Emberly
11-12-2011, 9:31am
This is a friendly place. Thanks peoples. I apologise in advance for not visiting this site very often. Between my 3 boyz and starting a business there aren't enough hrs in the day. Does anyone know of photography insurance companies that don't charge an arm and a leg? Maybe I'm greedy, but I want to keep all my arms and legs, and have insurance!:lol:

ricktas
11-12-2011, 9:33am
This is a friendly place. Thanks peoples. I apologise in advance for not visiting this site very often. Between my 3 boyz and starting a business there aren't enough hrs in the day. Does anyone know of photography insurance companies that don't charge an arm and a leg? Maybe I'm greedy, but I want to keep all my arms and legs, and have insurance!:lol:

Your question has been asked numerous times on the site, use the site search facility