PDA

View Full Version : What's the best picture you've taken so far while on holiday ?

GBaxter
05-12-2011, 4:45am
What's the best picture you've taken so far while on holiday and what's unique about it.

ricktas
05-12-2011, 7:08am
How about showing us some of yours? You have been a member since 2008, yet we haven't seen a single photo. So please start using the Members Photos forums for what they are there for, critiquing others work, and getting yours critiqued

My best photo would be a shot taken while riding a canal barge in Oxford, in England. It is shot under a bridge and I just love the result of the bridge arch, the canal and the barge in front of mine. Great way to spend a holiday.

reflect
05-12-2011, 4:51pm
Many years ago I took a photo from the window of a long drop toilet in Nepal. The window framed Mt Everest, spectacular to look at, but the pong was horrendous.

Dylan & Marianne
05-12-2011, 5:27pm
my best photos tend to be the ones I go on holiday to take lol
I've not really though of a favourite to be honest - and my personal favourite would certainly not be the most popular picture shown to others I suspect

ricktas
05-12-2011, 7:59pm
- and my personal favourite would certainly not be the most popular picture shown to others I suspect

I suspect you might be right, mine is my fave cause not only do I like the photo, it has memories of a great fortnight spent of the canals of Oxford and living on a canal barge. A truly unique experience, and that is why my fave is my fave, but to others its just a good photo of a canal and a barge.

Mark L
05-12-2011, 11:13pm
A holiday? Now that would be unique. :eek:

Seabee
05-12-2011, 11:15pm
I'm with Mark...................what's a Holiday???