PDA

View Full Version : Hi from SA

gorillagirl
03-12-2011, 6:39pm
Hi guys

I'm female, currently living in the Riverland in SA. Originally from SE QLD, which is where I did most of my photography. I'm in the serious amateur category with skill, but that was with SLR so I'm having to go back to basics now I've upgraded to DSLR. I'm a pentax girl and my previous pride and joy was my MZ5n, which was unfortunately stolen, along with all my gadgets I'd collected over the years. I'm finally in the position to get a new camera so in two weeks I collect my pentax K7. So expect loys of noob questions about the digital world of shooting :lol:

ktoopi
03-12-2011, 6:59pm
Hi Gorilla girl, this is a great site and everyone is very helpful and supportive so ask away!:)

Kym
03-12-2011, 7:17pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

gorillagirl
03-12-2011, 7:22pm
Thanks for the welcome. Meant to mention that I primarily do wildlife and zoo shots. I've got a bunch of slides to scan, but have a few digital pics that aren't too horrid. I'll go through and pick some representative stuff and post them.

flyreels
03-12-2011, 9:29pm
Welcome its a great place with lots of helpful info, enjoy!
Cheers Peter

Mary Anne
03-12-2011, 10:19pm
Hi and Welcome to AP.. Looking forward to seeing what you post on those two Forums. :th3:

Simbas
03-12-2011, 10:33pm
Hi! All the constructive feedback on here is great, certainly helping me out heaps