PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Colin Mountford
02-12-2011, 10:52pm
Hi everyone, just joined this forum and would like to say Greetings from Newcastle, NSW.

Kym
02-12-2011, 10:53pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

Mary Anne
02-12-2011, 11:07pm
Hi there :action66: Colin and Welcome to AP..

Colin Mountford
02-12-2011, 11:52pm
Thanks for the welcome, I'm like a chook with it's head cut off at the moment, so until I get my head around this forum, please forgive me if I get somewhat lost, eventually it will all come together. If you want to lead me in certain directions please feel free.

ricktas
03-12-2011, 10:23am
Thanks for the welcome, I'm like a chook with it's head cut off at the moment, so until I get my head around this forum, please forgive me if I get somewhat lost, eventually it will all come together. If you want to lead me in certain directions please feel free.

Welcome to AP Colin. Some basic directions

Use the main menu

FORUMS : Gets you to a list of ALL the forums on the site
LIBRARY : Is our resource centre, lots of static info in there (like camera brands/model details), The HOW DO I section can be helpful for guidance on how to do things on AP
COMPETITIONS : Is just that, our competitions, where you enter, view entries, vote on current comps etc.

The AP EXTRA's sub-menu gives you a heap of options to view different thing on the site
SETTINGS (very top right corner of site pages) lets you setup your profile, adjust the way AP appears for you, basically it is your profile information, and how the site looks, works for you. It is all customisable.

Hope that helps

flyreels
03-12-2011, 10:30pm
Welcome its a great place with lots of helpful info, enjoy!
Cheers Peter

Colin Mountford
04-12-2011, 12:01am
Thank you for the welcome, I have had nothing but great intros from all, it seems like a great place all round, I am really enjoying it, a little confused at the moment, but that will improve as I get adjusted to the surrounds.

selaw
04-12-2011, 3:19pm
G'day Colin, you'll be geting around in no time. Put up some pics and start having fun :)