PDA

View Full Version : A short introduction

hatter
02-12-2011, 5:32pm
Hi all,

Brand new to photography and found this pretty good looking website a few weeks ago and told myself I'd join as soon as I bought a camera. Time money and freedom have finally interesected so now I have a 7D winging its way here after years of jealously running around with other peoples cameras.

I'm a finance student at ANU in Canberra, would love to meet up with anyone whos game, I feel like I have a great deal to learn and someone with experience could certainly put me on the right track.

I'm most interested in aviation photography, along with colourful landscapes. Looking to get into street photography once I have some clue what I'm doing.
Cheers

ricktas
02-12-2011, 6:07pm
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the camera when it arrives, and looking forward to seeing some of the photos you make with it.

Kym
02-12-2011, 7:57pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

flyreels
03-12-2011, 10:35pm
Welcome its a great place with lots of helpful info, enjoy!
Cheers Peter

Mary Anne
03-12-2011, 11:15pm
Hi there and Welcome to AP..
Great Camera you have coming, looking forward to seeing what you post on the Forums
Check out the AP Members Meet on the Forums also.

selaw
04-12-2011, 3:07pm
:gday: & welcome to AP, have a look at the ACT sub forum in member meets for some fun interaction. Looking forward to seeing some pics from that new 7D :)