PDA

View Full Version : Who are you and how did you get in my computer?

Doodler
15-11-2011, 7:43pm
Greetings all. i'm feeling kind of nervous here typing post no1. It's kind of like walking into a party where you don't know anyone, without the option of drinking.

I guess a little about me. I am a professional photographer in Melbourne. I work for a large newspaper group full time. I am just looking to chat about photography with people who are interested in and passionate about photography.

As for me there are times when I love it, times when I hate it and times I don't even want to think about it. But it always seems to get me back in. truly I love my job and wouldn't do anything else.

Anyway hopefully i'll talk to you all soon.

ricktas
15-11-2011, 7:45pm
Welcome to AP, pull up a pew and join right in.

William
15-11-2011, 7:50pm
Welcome to AP, Glad to have you with us, Looking forward to seeing some of your images in the Main Forums for some friendly constructive feedback , Thats the best way to get started here . Get involved and enjoy :th3:

Kym
15-11-2011, 7:51pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

Kevin M
15-11-2011, 7:57pm
welcome the the group "D".

Mark L
16-11-2011, 9:46pm
Greetings all. i'm feeling kind of nervous here typing post no1. It's kind of like walking into a party where you don't know anyone, without the option of drinking.
Do what I do. Have a drink and walk in anyway. :)
Welcome aboard.