PDA

View Full Version : Hi and Hello from Winthrop WA

MYSRH
14-11-2011, 9:51am
Like many others, I stumbled on this website and upon reading some of the threads, I find the community is supportive, hence I joined as a member.

I am new in DSLR world although I owned D40 a few years ago which I used auto most of the time. I have always been a happy snappy person because I love people at their most natural expressions (some would call this candid).

That's until I 'accidently' bought Nikon D7000 on Ebay (was trying to find out a highest bid price with hope there'll be bid wars at the last 1/2 hour, which didn't happen, so I won the camera). I thought maybe it's time to get more serious with photography and try doing what I have been wanting to do, doing macro photography (I'm sooo in love with bokeh effect). As I go along, i find myself getting more interest in nature photography in general,va bit of portrait.

The more I learn about photography the more questions I have, even I'm thinking to study at TAFE doing photography to become professional.
My goal with photography now is to do whatever oppotunities available to me to see where they'll lead me because I feel there's something for in photography.

rene52
14-11-2011, 10:40am
Welcome and I am sure you will enjoy the site even more. Cant wait to see some of your photos.

ricktas
14-11-2011, 11:33am
Welcome aboard, enjoy the site and see you on the forums

Kym
14-11-2011, 12:16pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

dt86vyss
15-11-2011, 7:54am
Welcome on board... You will learn lots here, look forward to seeing some shots