PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Valley hooligan!

Mitchkip
12-11-2011, 10:28pm
Hi all,

I'm Mitch,

Photography was always something that interested me though I never really quite had the money or understanding to pick a DSLR up until a little over a year ago when I purchased a pre-loved 400D with a kit lens, I spent a good 4 or so months learning somewhat how different things worked and the functions inherently worked with (or against!) eachother and it wasn't too long after I figured I needed a better lens with some more credible glass.

I ended up selling the old beast for an even older 20D in favour of the better controls. More recently upgrading to a 7D and 24-70 I now realise it's time to get serious and make my purchase worth it.

I tend to favour shooting portraiture / fashion and all that jazz, with macro / landscape and star trails as my fun.

I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can (and learning the new body.) to apply some amazing knowledge into some even more amazing photos.

MattNQ
13-11-2011, 12:50am
Hi Mitchkip and welcome to AP. This is the place to learn.
Seems to be plenty of 7D users on here, so they can probably answer any questions you have about your new body.
Hopefully you'll put it through it's paces and share the results with us.

bricat
13-11-2011, 5:06am
Welcome to AP. This is a wonderful site full of information and interaction. Love my 7d but it is still too smart for me. cheers Brian

ricktas
13-11-2011, 6:31am
welcome to AP, enjoy the site.

Kym
13-11-2011, 5:35pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5-.-CONSTRUCTIVE-CRITIQUE-Members-Photos-.) and have fun!

Derek-C
14-11-2011, 9:16pm
Hi Mitch.

Wellcome and enjoy.

A few from the Hunter area on here.

Derek

dt86vyss
15-11-2011, 7:52am
Welcome on board... You will learn lots here, look forward to seeing some shots