PDA

View Full Version : Still new

teylward
07-11-2011, 1:48pm
Hi all,
I'm Travis and I've been into photography for quite a while, but only recently got an SLR.

I have been away on holiday in the US/Canada. So might be posting up a few pics.

Is photobucket OK for putting photos on here. I already have an account, but was wondering if it does a good job of it.

Kym
07-11-2011, 7:51pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

ricktas
07-11-2011, 7:58pm
Welcome back Travis. Yes Photobucket is fine. Click on LIBRARY on the Ausphotography menu, then click HOW DO I, and in there is a specific tutorial for linking into AP from PB.

teylward
08-11-2011, 12:33pm
Thanks guys,
Cool. Yeah, I use photobucket for other forums I'm on. Was just wondering if there was a better one for putting up proper photos.

Mary Anne
08-11-2011, 5:04pm
Hello Travis and Welcome to AP.. I have used photobucket for many years and have never had any problems
Love to know what you mean by proper photos though :scrtch:

teylward
08-11-2011, 5:17pm
Just normal quick photos on a car forum. I mean proper photos as ones I have taken time with and taken on the SLR. hahaha.

Was checking out your 52 thread today Mary Anne. Love your work. Thinking my next lens will be the 90mm Tamron macro.

dt86vyss
10-11-2011, 6:02pm
Welcome on board... You will learn lots here, look forward to seeing some shots