PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

hpm
06-11-2011, 12:35pm
Tripped into photography by taking some pictures of mates on the race track. That was 6 weeks ago, now I'm a proud owner of a Canon 60D, Sigma 150-500, bag and so on...

My favourite lens at the moment is the Canon 50mm Prime 1.8. It has lead me into looking at a wide angle as well.

I'll be mainly lurking this site as i have no advice to offer and everything to learn.

ricktas
06-11-2011, 12:38pm
Tripped into photography by taking some pictures of mates on the race track. That was 6 weeks ago, now I'm a proud owner of a Canon 60D, Sigma 150-500, bag and so on...

My favourite lens at the moment is the Canon 50mm Prime 1.8. It has lead me into looking at a wide angle as well.

I'll be mainly lurking this site as i have no advice to offer and everything to learn.

You will have to do more than lurk, we have systems in place so that only active posting members have access to the site, lurkers get locked out. The only way to enjoy AP is to interact. The site is Free and all we ask in return for you being able to access all the site offers, is that each member gives back to the other members.

So join in, show us some photos etc, otherwise you will lose the access you have now.

rwg717
06-11-2011, 5:29pm
Hi and welcome to AP:)
Richard

Kym
06-11-2011, 8:02pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

Greg Johnston
06-11-2011, 8:13pm
Hi HPM, Welcome to the site. I'm new too and enjoying the interaction with other photgraphers.

Mark L
07-11-2011, 11:24pm
G'day hpm. 60D is a good camera to use.:)

..... as i have no advice to offer and everything to learn.
You can tell people what you like and why. I've had some questions about some things and posting a photo to get others to explain what I want to know.
And if your photos are really good then it's worth posting some so I can learn how you did it, and maybe I can get better.:confused013