PDA

View Full Version : Sensor Cleaning in Adelaide

fadiya
05-11-2011, 4:47pm
Hi I just found out that there is a black spot on my photos taken with small aperture. after reading all of this information I believe the spot is a dust on the sensor. However, I am a newbie...I just bought my first DSLR camera few weeks ago... still treat it very carefully like a new born baby... make sure to take all precaution so no dust could come to the camera while changing the lenses.... I even put the UV filter on all the lenses and only take it off last night after read the UV filter discussion here...:( I can not trust my self to do the cleaning.... Hence, could someone told me any place in Adelaide that offer this kind of service. I bought my camera from Camera House do you think they will help me with this matter?

Thanks
Fadiya

Kym
05-11-2011, 4:49pm
Do it yourself... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=New_To_Photography:Camera_and_Lens_Care :th3:

fadiya
05-11-2011, 5:13pm
Thanks for the link, I will try it :) (come on fadiya be brave)

ricktas
05-11-2011, 7:33pm
If you are not confident, you can see if another AP member lives in your area who can give you a demo, then leave it for you in future. It isn't that hard to do, but it can be daunting for someone who hasn't done it before