PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!

crys2410
29-10-2011, 1:25pm
Hi There Everybody..

A little bit about me...

Photography Wise - From a young age I have always been very keen in photography and loved taking my "Happy Snaps" (who knows how many disposable cameras I used when I was younger) I am now getting to that stage where I would like to be alot more involved in the photography profession and am chasing friends and family to be pushed in front of my camera so I have a better range of shots and gain more skills..

Life Wise - I currently have a full time office job that I love, have some lovely workmates who just make that job better and we have lots of laughs... but you never know what the future holds : ) Photography??
I am married and I have 2 kids.. Well they are dogs.. but they certainly act and get treated like kids....They are my babies..
I live in a country town and have been here for a few years now.... but would love to be coastal...of course, doesn't everybody.?

Well that is a small piece of me.. I look forward to learning more from this site, seing the great work that I am sure is on this site and even meeting new people..

: )
Crystal

William
29-10-2011, 1:37pm
Hi Crystal, Welcome to AP, Jump right in and start posting to get some feedback on your work , Enjoy your stay - Bill :)

Mary Anne
29-10-2011, 2:56pm
Hello Crystal :action66: and Welcome to AP..
Looking forward to seeing pics of your delightful dogs :umm: Kids on the forums :D

ricktas
29-10-2011, 3:20pm
Welcome to AP Crystal, hope to see your photos on the forums soon!

Tikira
29-10-2011, 3:53pm
Hi Crystal and welcome to AP. (Wayne and I also live in a country town, but have no desire to live on the coast). We also have two "fur kids" who get spoilt rotten :), and are both keen hobby photographers when given the chance.

I hope to see some photo's of the "family" soon

Di

Kym
31-10-2011, 10:12am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!