PDA

View Full Version : New and in love with taking pictures

peter bargh
28-10-2011, 9:53am
HI everyone;

I am so glad that there is a chance and possibility that someone or some people can have a look at my pictures and tell me what is wrong with them or how they can be improved. When I go to Flickr and see those crystal clear images I really want to seat down and cry, this question always hovers in my brain that how they can get it so right. It is very depressing isn’t it….

To me its all about love, passion and art and it’s the reflection of our personality.

I have a 5d mark ii, 24-70 f2.8L usm, 70-200 f4 L is usm, 50mm f1.4 usm a tripod and Photoshop elements 8.

In advance I thank you for your critiques and positive feed back.

ricktas
28-10-2011, 11:14am
Welcome aboard, enjoy the site

Plonk
28-10-2011, 11:16am
Hi and welcome to the forum. Everyone here is very helpful with pretty much everything. *Sigh* you have the camera that I want soooo bad. I wonder if santa will bring me one for xmas. LoL

SeanKellyAus
28-10-2011, 11:26am
Welcome Peter, I am new to the site as well. We have similar gear and both in Brisbane, looking forward to seeing your shots!

peter bargh
28-10-2011, 11:50am
Thanks for your warm welcome, I joined yesterday and I found it a bit confusing to get around,,, I have to find out how to upload.

Mark L
28-10-2011, 7:52pm
G'day Peter, I'm sure you'll learn plenty here.

I have to find out how to upload.
Try http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=How_Do_I:How_to_post_and_link_your_photos_into_forum_threads

Kym
28-10-2011, 8:40pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

MattNQ
28-10-2011, 11:25pm
Peter,
That's one hell of a starter kit!
If you are willing to listen & learn (and practice, practice, practice) , between the quality of the kit you've got there & the wealth of information and advice on here, you can't go too far wrong. Enjoy the ride.:)
Matt