PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Wynny
26-10-2011, 12:16am
My name is Greg and I live in Australind in the South West of Western Australia (near Bunbury).

About 15 years ago I started considering doing photography more seriously, bought my self the gear but didn't have (or more honestly make) the time to build my skills. I still have a couple of Canon A1 bodies and lenses from that attempt.

18 months ago I decided to try again and got myself a Canon G11 so I could slow the process down and refresh my memory on settings before diving in too deep. I recently purchased a 600D and have started trying to build the skills to take great photos on purpose rather than by luck. I still keep and love my G11 as a carry around camera but the new camera allows me to go beyond its limitations.

Looking forward to learning from the photos, experiences and tips on this site and in time hopefully being able to share my own.

ricktas
26-10-2011, 6:44am
Welcome to AP Greg, see you on the forums

dt86vyss
26-10-2011, 7:43am
Hey, welcome on board!! Don't forget to share some of your work with us all!

Kym
26-10-2011, 8:13am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5-.-CONSTRUCTIVE-CRITIQUE-Members-Photos-.) and have fun!