PDA

View Full Version : This is me

krystalcolour
21-10-2011, 12:40am
Wow i can't believe i didn't know this Forum existed, but then again I don't know of any others. I love the information i can find right now! i can't wait to see what i can see once i have qualified. :efelant: I have be using an SLR for the last 5 years and still feel like such a novice. I am looking forward to receiving some CC and participating in some discussions. I have been shooting with a Canon for about 5 years and got a Nikon about 18 months ago so I have a foot in both camps, for now... What are the tags referred to below?

Wayne
21-10-2011, 12:54am
?????

Allie
21-10-2011, 1:25am
Welcome, Krystalcolour :gday:. Which tags are you referring to?

ricktas
21-10-2011, 7:25am
Welcome.

Tags are like keywords. So say you post a photo of the Sydney harbour bridge, you can put : Sydney harbour bridge, fireworks, night

Into the tags box. This means others can find your thread by searching for the words they want, depending on what they are seeking to find on the site. On the site homepage is a tag cloud, that shows recent words used as tags and the larger the font size, the more that tag has been used by different members.

Hope that helps,and we get to see some of your photos soon

Mary Anne
21-10-2011, 10:38am
Hello :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Looking forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

Kym
21-10-2011, 7:45pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) and have fun!

Nothing to qualify - just post away!

rwg717
21-10-2011, 10:03pm
Hi there and welcome to AP.......enjoy:efelant:
Richard