PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody

AnneM
06-10-2011, 6:48pm
I'm a new girl to AusPhotography and looking forward to sharing and learning lots from you all. I'm a novice - just got my first DSLR in 2010 - although I had a great little point and shoot prior. I'm a travel tragic and every photo is a personal souvenir. Now when I look back at old slides/photos of Alaska, Cuba and loads of other places, I want to go back and retake the photos with the Nikon and all that I know now. I've done 2 courses at ACP Paddington and just finished a landscape photography course at Sydney Community College. Also gone on a photo safari in Queenstown NZ with Mike Langford, a photography tour with Tony Prower (Iceland Aurora) in Iceland and 2 sessions with HairyGoat in London. I'm off again at Xmas around the world in 40 days with camera and tripod - looking forward to German Xmas markets, fantastic Iceland and Yosemite in winter. I've got a Nikon D60 with lenses 10-24 (brand new), 18-105 and 70-300.

Chinook
06-10-2011, 7:29pm
Hi Ann,

A very warm welcome to AP. Wow you sure have done some great courses. Now you have your new camera it will be good to see some of your pics up in the forums. Sounds like you will be doing a lot of traveling you should get some great shots over Christmas. I love Europe at that time of the year. Welcome :th3:

AnneM
06-10-2011, 7:44pm
Thanks Chinook. It might take me a while to work around this site - there's so much going on here.

Kym
06-10-2011, 7:49pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5-.-CONSTRUCTIVE-CRITIQUE-Members-Photos-.) and have fun!

rwg717
06-10-2011, 9:16pm
Welcome to AP Anne, hope you enjoy the site:efelant:
Richard