PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Sarah - Part of a Nikon Family

photogeake
03-10-2011, 5:44pm
Hi,

My name is Sarah and I have just bought my first DSLR. I bought a Nikon D3100 with the twin lens kit. I have always been interested in photography and finally just took the dive and bought my first DSLR. My family are all into photography as well - My aunty is AP member NikonNellie and my cousin is AP member Maezyra. Numerous other people in my family are also dabblers in DSLR photography. I have two children and my main interest in photography is children portrait photography and family shots. I am still learning, so please give my lots of tips!!

Thanks,

Sarah.

rene52
03-10-2011, 5:54pm
Welcome and start the photos coming in.

Kym
03-10-2011, 6:23pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5-.-CONSTRUCTIVE-CRITIQUE-Members-Photos-.) and have fun!

geoffsta
03-10-2011, 6:37pm
Welcome Sarah.
Sounds like you have some real good photographers to learn from. Love to see your progress in the for CC forums.

Maezyra
03-10-2011, 6:49pm
Hi Sarah!

I hope you enjoy this site as much as Aunty Narelle and I do! Definitely utilise the forums and I can help you with this if you like, explore and have fun!! Everyone I have met on here so far is really nice and helpful and my photography has definitely improved since joining this website. Enjoy!! :efelant: <--- I told you I liked the dancing elephant! :D

Mary Anne
03-10-2011, 7:16pm
Hello Sarah :action66: and Welcome to AP

ricktas
03-10-2011, 8:24pm
Welcome aboard Sarah. See you on the forums

NikonNellie
03-10-2011, 8:25pm
Hi and welcome Sarah - it's strange having two nieces on the forum now! :eek:
Looking forward to seeing your images, especially ones of those gorgeous children of yours.

Maezyra
04-10-2011, 4:04pm
:lol: We're chasing you, Aunty Narelle! Sarah got some great ones of them yesterday when we had a quick "This is the basic.... Ebony, NO!... the basic theory... Lilly, let her play with that!... The basic theory of DSLR photogr... GO LOGAN! What were we talking about?" discussion. We had planned to sit down, explore this site together and I was going to explain the triangle of shutter / aperture / ISO in more detail, but then Luke locked himself out of the house and I had to go home. I then meant to help her with it last night, but I got caught at my brother-in-law's house for hours and hours and I didn't get a chance to help her out some more. Hopefully tonight.

Alandme
04-10-2011, 9:42pm
Welcome to the forum Sarah,
Family challenges on the forum, should be interesting.

Mark L
05-10-2011, 11:16pm
G'day Sarah.
I spent the long weekend at my sisters place in Glenmore Park. Her name is Narelle, not Nellie.:D
There's plenty to learn here, hope you hang around.
And just for Maezyra..:efelant::efelant::efelant::efelant::efelant:
:efelant:

Aussie Battler
06-10-2011, 12:03am
Welcome to AP!!

Maezyra
06-10-2011, 3:08am
:lol: Thank you, Mark!!